There is no doubt that millions of people love drinking coffee. It is probably because there is something in the sweet aroma of coffee that makes coffee one of the favorite beverages of many people. Coffee has a way of relaxing the mind and body, and it helps to heat up the body during the cold days of the winter. Even when the weather is not cold, people still prefer to take coffee because it is a good match to a delicious meal or a better fare after a meal. For people who want to stay awake during the night, or for those who feels sleepy in the middle of the day, a cup of coffee can be the easiest option to fight the sleepiness away. Because of this, many coffee shops have the coffee espresso machines.
- 1 What is Espresso Machine
- 2 Different Types of Espresso Machines
- 3 Why Choosing an Espresso Machine Instead of a Drip Coffee Maker?
- 4 How To Choose an Espresso Machine
- 5 22 Top Rated Espresso Machines
- 5.1 Breville Espresso Machines
- 5.2 De’Longhi Espresso Machines
- 5.2.1 De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- 5.2.2 De’Longhi EC680 Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
- 5.2.3 De’Longhi ECP3420 15″ Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
- 5.2.4 DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
- 5.2.5 DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine
- 5.2.6 DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
- 5.2.7 De’Longhi BAR 32 Retro 15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- 5.3 Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machines
- 5.4 Mr.Coffee Espresso Makers
- 5.5 Gaggia Espresso Machines
- 5.6 Others Espresso Machines
- 6 Best Espresso Machine
- 7 Editor Choice Espresso Machine
- 8 Best Cheap Espresso Maker
- 9 Conclusion
What is Espresso Machine
An espresso machine is a machine designed to brew coffee using the pressure that forces the hot water, or nearly boiling water, through the coffee beans. The fine grinds and the pressure both work together to extract coffee in a thicker coffee compared to the brewed coffee. Because of the pressurized brewing process, espresso coffee has a concentrated flavor, making it an ideal base flavor for most of the coffee mixes like cappuccino, caffe’ latte’, caffe’ mocha, caffe’ Americano, and much more. With the espresso machine, it is even easier for coffee shops to create an espresso. The first espresso machine was built and patented in 1884 by
The first espresso machine was built and patented in 1884 by Angelo Moriondo of Italy. He was also awarded a certificate of industrial title for his invention. In 1901, Luigi Bezzera made and patented some improvements to Angelo Moriondo’s espresso machine. Desiderio Pavoni, after buying the patent, began the production of the espresso machine. After several years of production, different designs of espresso machines are now available in the market, not only for coffee shop use but also for home use.
Different Types of Espresso Machines
- Stove top Espresso Machine – A stove top machine does not have a machine, but rather a steamer placed on top of the stove. The steam of the boiling water will create pressure and make espresso. This is considered as the first generation of the espresso machine.
- Pumpless Electric – Similar to the stove top in the steaming process, the pumpless electric has the electric coil to heat the water and steam the coffee beans. This machine is very expensive and is widely available in many stores.
- Manual Lever Pump – A manual pump espresso machine does not use any electric pump to pull up the coffee. Instead, you will manually pull it up by pumping the lever or handle. Pumping the lever is an easy task, especially for men.
- Electronic Pump – The Electronic pump espresso machine is the type where you will calibrate the right temperature before it pumps through the coffee grounds.
- Semi Automatic Pump – Semi-automatic espresso machines require you to pump the button to turn on the machine. When you see the liquid turning black, you can press the button again to turn off the machine. You will need to grind the coffee beans first and tamp it into the filter before you turn on the machine.
- Automatic Pump – Automatic machines also require you to grind the beans first and tamp them into the portafilter, but the machine will automatically turn on and off to brew the coffee.
- Super Automatic Pump – This machine can do everything from grinding the beans, tamping it into the filter, boiling the water, pushing it with the right amount of pressure, and discarding the used beans to an internal box. This is very convenient to use, but it is very expensive for a machine.
Why Choosing an Espresso Machine Instead of a Drip Coffee Maker?
This is a question that many people who are willing to buy a coffee maker for their home ask. There is a vast difference between best coffee machine and an espresso coffee maker, and the resulting coffee tastes different as well using both the setups mentioned above. A drip coffee maker is the most used coffee maker in the world, but it the espresso machine that you should buy and there are various reasons for this which are mentioned below.
A drip coffee maker uses a filter paper which is a thick substance through which the water percolates in a drip coffee maker. Since this filter paper absorbs most of the oils, you will never get the characteristic flavor of coffee when using a drip coffee maker as oils contain most of the flavor. This also makes your coffee weak in strength.
Espresso machine, on the other hand, uses high pressured stream of water which runs through ground coffee absorbing all the oils and flavors. The result is a great coffee rich in flavors and strength. You can also control the strength of your coffee using an espresso and thus if you do not want high caffeine levels in your coffee, all you need to do is press a button.
Most of the varieties of coffee such as cappuccino and coffee mocha use espresso coffee as its base. If you like to taste different coffees and are thinking of experimenting with flavors in your house then to buy an espresso machine is the right option for you. Not only you will get your espresso with a touch of a button, but you will also open yourself to a world of new flavors.
One of the biggest problems with drip coffee maker is that drip coffee makers that are usually found in households are incapable of making a single cup of coffee and the drip coffee makers that are capable of making a single cup of coffee are too expensive to be bought as compared to espresso makers. Spending the same amount of money on an espresso machine is not only value for money; it opens you to a world of possibilities.
How To Choose an Espresso Machine
Choosing an espresso machine can be fairly tricky because of the fact that the market today if full of espresso machines in all price ranges and their growing popularity is a sign that new players and new designs of espresso machines will keep coming in the near future. You have to understand that not every coffee maker that you set your eyes upon will serve you in the best possible way, and hence you need to know what you want and we here to show home espresso machine reviews before you head out to buy one.
Things To Look For in an Espresso Machine
- Grinder – Most of you would wish to grind the coffee beans in your house rather than buy a bag of ground coffee beans for your home coffee needs. It is recommended that you grind your coffee if you have an espresso machine at your home just make sure that your espresso machine has a powerful grinder that will give you perfectly ground coffee. If you can find an espresso machine with a burr grinder, it’s probably the best you can get.
- Noise – Second thing to consider while buying your first espresso machine for your home is the noise espresso maker makes while grinding the coffee beans as well as while making a cup of espresso. All the grinders make a little noise while grinding beans, but if the noise is unbearable, you would probably want to look at the next model as nobody wants to wake his neighbors up at 6 am in the morning to the sound of his coffee machine.
- Pressure – Espresso machines are heavily dependent on the pressure pump installed in them because it is this pressure pump that is responsible for the water seeping through the coffee grounds. If your espresso machine has a weak pump, your coffee will never come out of the coffee maker, rich in flavors and strength. Hence, the quality of pressure pump in your espresso machine is not worth compromising.
- Frother – Who loves his espresso without a little bit of crème over the top? Certainly not you. Crème is a crucial aspect of an espresso coffee, and sometimes it is the crème that makes all the difference between a good espresso and a great espresso. You need your espresso machine to have a frother and not just any frother that’s there only for the name. You want a powerful frother that in fact delivers crème on top of your espresso coffee.
- Durability – Another important factor to consider while buying an espresso machine for your home is its durability. You do not want to end up buying three espresso machines in the little time span of 5 years. You should know that a great espresso machine lasts a lifetime, and thus you should never compromise upon the durability of an espresso machine. If a durable machine comes at few extra bucks of investment, be rest assured that money spent is not waste.
- Water Reservoir – The size of water tank also is a major factor to consider while buying an espresso coffee machine. A big water reservoir ensures that you need not fill the tank after making every batch of coffee and thus you should choose an espresso machine that has a good water holding capacity.
- Design – The design and aesthetics of espresso machine serve as one of the biggest yardsticks in determining which espresso machine is ideally suited for your house. You do not want to bring home a coffee machine that looks like your nanny might have used it in the sixties. Coffee machines enhance the entire look of your kitchen, and they also have the potential to make your kitchen look stale. What you want your kitchen to look like is in your hands.
- Power Consumption – The world is crying out loud for you to buy machines that consume less power to get the job done and it is high time you started believing that machines with good power rating benefit you in the longer run regarding electricity bills that you are eventually going to pay. Always ensure that you buy an espresso machine that has an excellent power consumption rating.
- Ease of Cleaning – Last but not the least, you want a machine that is easy to clean and reuse. If your espresso machine is a nuisance to clean, be rest assured it will not come into use after the first few months, and you would give it a place in your store room. We certainly don’t want that with our espresso machines. Hence before buying, you should check if the machine is easy to clean and if the parts can be dismantled and then rearranged after the cleaning is done.
Steps For Using Espresso Machine
It is relatively easy to use an espresso machine and if you are a first timer and have recently bought home your new espresso machine, here is what you need to do to get your first cup of espresso through your brand new espresso machine.
- Step 1: The first step towards brewing a perfect cup of espresso is grinding the coffee beans. If you like buying already ground coffee beans, then you do not need to follow this step. Now, most espresso machines come with a bean grinder but if you do not have such an espresso machine you can also use mixer grinder to grind your coffee beans, just make sure they turn into fine granules which are even textured, and you are through with step one.
- Step 2: The next step in making a perfect cup of espresso coffee is filling the water reservoir in the espresso machine with pure water and not tap water. Please make sure you do not use tap water for this purpose because tap water will soak up all the oils from the ground coffee beans and you will not get the espresso as it was meant to taste. Once you have filled the reservoir with pure water, press the heating button.
- Step 3: Now you have to fill your espresso machines’ port filter with ground coffee beans. Make sure you fill the vessel up to the brim, and nothing comes out of the vessel. You can use a spatula to even the surface after the vessel is filled entirely with ground coffee.
- Step 4: Now that your port filter is full up to the brim with ground coffee, you need to place this filter underneath the tampon tool and press the tool into the vessel so that it buries the grown coffee below applying a little force. Keep the attachment as it is and do not apply too much pressure while using the tampon device over the ground coffee.
- Step 5: Now you have to keep your coffee carafe of coffee mug wherever you want your brewed coffee collected below the nozzle of the espresso machine. When you have placed the containing vessel below the nozzle, press the brew button and wait for half a minute. Your brewed coffee will start pouring into the vessel, and when the process of brewing is complete, you can enjoy your first cup of espresso coffee in your newly bought espresso machine.
How To Clean an Espresso Machine
Cleaning your espresso machine at regular intervals of time is a must if you want to ensure great taste with every brew as well as the safety of your health and health of people around you who drink their coffee brewed from your espresso machine. Here is what you need to do to clean your espresso machine.
- Step 1: Cleaning the outside is as important as cleaning the insides of the coffee maker, and thus you need to clean the outside body of the machine on a regular interval so that dust and germ particles do not get accumulated on your espresso machine. You can use your household dishwasher to clean the exterior built of your espresso machine.
- Step 2: With step two begins the cleaning of the insides of the espresso machine. You can start by running fresh water through the entire machine. Once you have cleaned the interiors of the machine with fresh water, pour about 2 oz. of vinegar in 20 oz. of water and run this solution through the insides of the machine. After this is done, again run fresh water through the insides of the machine, at least, three times.
- Step 3: Now that the inside of your espresso machine is clean, you need to pay proper attention to some of the important parts of your espresso machine. You can start with the frothing wand. De-assemble it and wash it using your house dishwasher and then reassemble it.
- Step 4: All the other parts of the espresso machine which you can de-assemble and reassemble on your own should be cleaned in the same way as the frothing wand. When you have done this process with all the concerned parts of your espresso machine, you are ready to go to make another cup of your favorite coffee.
Dangers of Using Espresso Machine
An espresso machine is reasonably safe to use, and there is not that much that can hurt you or your family members while using an espresso machine, but still there are some precautions you need to take on a daily basis if you want to enjoy using your espresso machine on a regular basis. Some of the precautions you need to take and why you need to take such precautions are mentioned below in detail.
- Burns: Espresso machines are built mainly using the stainless steel material, and thus they do have the tendency to become hot at the surface. If you or anyone around the espresso machine fails to notice it, he can touch the surface while the maker is still hot and get burned. This is not a rare sight, and thus, you should keep your espresso machine away from the reach of the children.
- Health issues: Espresso machines should be cleaned at all times because if they are not cleaned at regular intervals of time, fungi can develop in the non-visible and inaccessible parts of the machine which can result in serious health issues for people who consume coffee brewed from your espresso machine. Cleaning the machine at regular intervals is a must.
Maintaining your Espresso Machine
Maintenance of your espresso machine is crucial if you want your machine to last longer than possible and work flawlessly for years to come. Here are a few things you need to do every day to keep your espresso machine in prime condition for years to come.
- Wipe the machine clean: You should wipe your espresso machine clean after every use. Here I am only talking about wiping the exteriors of the machine with a clean cloth as it is essential that dust particles do not assemble on your espresso machine.
- Clean using water: Once before you make your first batch of espresso for the day, you should clean the interiors of the espresso machine by back flushing clean water through the machine. You can do this by removing the portafilter of the machine and using fresh water to rinse the insides of the machine.
- Remove the debris: You should always clean the portafilter separately after brewing each batch of coffee. This is because portafilter contains ground coffee and after the coffee is brewed the ground coffee power becomes debris which if not cleaned leaves flavors behind which can spoil the taste of the next batch of coffee.
- Grinder: Also you should clean the grinder after every use. For this purpose, you can use a tooth brush as a tooth brush works perfectly in removing the fine coffee grounds from the grinder.
- Steam wand: Cleaning the steam wand of your espresso machine is essential, and you should do so by removing the steam wand from the machine. Once you have removed the steam wand from the machine, soak it for 15 minutes in a vessel containing boiling water. Then clean the steam wand with detergent and place it back again.
- Back flush the machine: You can also back clean the entire machine using special espresso cleaner. Please remember that back washing the machine using a particular espresso cleaner will not clean all the machine parts at once and hence you have to follow all the steps mentioned above as well along with this one to get a spotless espresso machine.
- The espresso machine is reasonably safe to use but it still is an electronic apparatus, and thus, you need to ensure that you take the following precautions every time before, during and after using the machine to keep you safe from any mishaps.
- Never use the machine without water
- Never use the machine for the first time without back flushing it first
- Keep the machine at a place which is at least 60 cm away from flames
- Make sure you clean the machine capsules only with a humid cloth and not a wet cloth
- Always remove the power plug before you start cleaning the machine
- The machine should always be placed on a dry surface.
- The espresso machine should never be situated near the sink
- You are advised not to touch the parts of the machine while it is working if you want to avoid burns
- If the power cord of the machine is damaged, do not use the machine until you get the power cord repaired
- If you want your espresso machine to work for years to come, you should only use recommended spare parts. If you use any other part, your coffee maker can in no time become a wreck
- If you are living in a cold area, please ensure to keep your machine at a place that has temperatures, not below 5 degree Celsius as temperatures below that will result in frost damage.
22 Top Rated Espresso Machines
|Breville 800ESX||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||4.2||$$$|
|Breville BES840XL||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||4.3||$$$$|
|Breville BES870XL||Semi Automatic||Yes||Yes||4.5||$$$$|
|Breville BES980XL||Semi Automatic||Yes||Yes||4.6||$$$$$|
|Breville ESP8XL||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||4.1||$$|
|De'Longhi EC155||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||3.8||$$|
|De'Longhi EC680||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||4||$$$|
|De'Longhi ECP3420||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||3.8||$$|
|De'Longhi EC702||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||3.4||$$|
|De'Longhi ECAM22110SB||Super Automatic||Yes||No||4.3||$$$$|
|De'Longhi ESAM3300||Super Automatic||Yes||No||4.1||$$$$|
|De'Longhi BAR32||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||3.7||$|
|Nespresso Citiz||Pod Machine||Optional||No||4.4||$$|
|Nespresso Inissia||Pod Machine||Optional||No||4.5||$$|
|Nespresso Pixie||Pod Machine||Optional||No||4.7||$$|
|Mr.Coffee ECM160||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||3.5||$|
|Mr.Coffee ECMP50||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||4.0||$|
|Mr.Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||4.2||$$|
|KRUPS EA8250||Super Automatic||Yes||Yes||3.6||$$$$|
|Philips Saeco||Semi Automatic||Yes||Yes||3.7||$$$|
|Espressione Café||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||3.7||$$|
|Capresso EC100||Semi Automatic||Yes||No||4||$$|
Breville Espresso Machines
Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine
If you are looking for an espresso machine that not only gives you the best tasting brew every time but that also looks good in your kitchen then there aren’t many espresso machines that can stand up against the Breville 800.
- 15-bar pump and Purge Function: Breville has a 15 bar Italian pump and purges function. What purge function does is that it automatically adjusts the water temperature to a level where water can extract most flavors and oils from ground coffee. Along with this, Breville also has a triple prime pump which helps in deducing most flavors and oils from your ground coffee. What a triple prime pump does is that it releases water over the ground coffee in three consignments and thus it enables water to extract all the oils and flavors from the ground coffee.
- Stainless Steel: The built of the machine is done entirely in stainless steel which not only gives durability to the machine it also makes the machine look aesthetically beautiful. If you want your espresso coffee machine to enhance the look of your kitchen, then this product might serve you well.
- High Price Tag: This machine is great to use and keep at home, but if you consider the cost of machine vis-à-vis features it has, you might feel you have overpaid for the machine. It looks aesthetically beautiful, but its price tag does not justify what’s inside the machine.
Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine
If you have a big budget, and you want to buy an espresso machine for your home that not only makes the best espresso shots but also manages to flip a few heads towards itself, then you are looking for something like a Breville 840. This machine has a proven track record and goodwill in the market and is one of the top espresso machines you can get your hands on.
- Pre-infusion: Pre-infusion is great if you love to get a delicious taste of coffee in your coffee brew. Pre-infusion is a technique by which the machine first applies low pressure of water on the ground coffee, to begin with and then keeps on increasing the water pressure so that the brew you get in the carafe is ideal for an espresso shot.
- Fast Heating: This machine has a powerful 1600w heating coil which is used to control the water temperature. This powerful coil ensures that water heats up pretty quickly, and hence you do not need to wait a long time for your coffee espresso.
- The absence of inbuilt Grinder: One of the biggest disadvantages of having this espresso maker setup at your house is the fact that this espresso maker does not have a coffee bean grinder. While it is true that you can use your home mixer grinder to grind the coffee beans, you are paying enough money to deserve coffee maker with grinder.
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
Espresso machines are the proud jewel of your kitchen, and they not only give you an excellent tasting espresso shot every morning, but they also enhance the aesthetic beauty of your kitchen. If you do not mind spending a few extra dollars on your espresso machine, then Breville BES870XL is just an ideal coffee maker for your household.
- Purge Function: Water temperature is crucial if you want to extract most flavors out of your ground coffee into your espresso shot. Purge function enables the Breville BES870XL to, automatically heat water at optimum temperature thereby allowing the machine to extract most flavors out of ground coffee.
- Integrated burr grinder: There is nothing better than waking up to have an espresso shot from fresh ground coffee. Grinding coffee beans is a very noisy process but with the integrated burr grinder in the Breville BES870XL you can say no to noise, and yes to a great espresso shot every morning.
- Half pound bean hopper: Bean hopper is the reason your Breville BES870XL will never let you down in flavor. Bean hopper provides a large surface area for water to extract most flavors out of the ground coffee and hence the espresso shot is rich in flavors and strength.
- 1600W theme coil: The 1600W thermal coil heating system is one of the most powerful heating systems you can find in an espresso maker. Due to this thermal coil, the entire process of making a cup of espresso becomes fast as this heating system ensures that the water will heat within seconds and the espresso shot will be brewed within the blink of an eye.
- Cleaning: Cleaning this machine from inside out is a task. Though there are various espresso machine washers available in the market
Breville BES980XL Oracle Espresso Machine
Breville 980 is a royal espresso maker, and it is for people who value their coffee more than anything else. This espresso maker is one of the most expensive in the market and is for those who appreciate the beauty and technology of espresso making and have little concerns about the money they pay for the machine. This machine has features to die for and not a lot that you can keep on its negative side.
- Fully Automatic: This is a fully automatic machine, and this espresso maker automatically grinds the beans, doses and tamps the required amount of coffee and leaves no mess behind, that too with just the click of a button. This machine is programmable, and once you set instructions on it, you are done. This machine will automatically purge the temperature of the water and the thickness of the milk to give you that perfect brew every time with minimal effort.
- Dual Stainless Steel Boiler: This magnificent stainless steel espresso maker has dual stainless steel boilers and duels Italian pumps. Boilers on the machine can be descaled by the user if he deems fit. Because this machine has dual pumps and dual boilers, you can make two cups of espresso at a go.
- Price Tag: From every aspect, this machine is perfect. It’s just the price tag that might scare a few buyers off. Not that this machine costs over and above its worth, but because this machine is fully automatic it had to be priced this much. This Espresso maker is ideal for someone who does not mind shelling out money to get the top home espresso machine.
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker
For those who want to have an espresso maker in their home without shelling out too much money from their bank accounts, Breville has come up with Café Roma Espresso Maker. This espresso maker is relatively cheap and has features that are worth checking out.
- 15 bar pump: This espresso maker unexpectedly has a 15 bar pressure pump which is associated with the high-end espresso makers. This machine is ideal to be kept at home as it provides the best quality coffee brew at the little price.
- Crème on Top: This espresso machine also has a duel wall filter that gives excellent quality crème to your espresso shot. Coffee lovers love crème on top, and this is also a highlight of this super value espresso maker.
- Easy to Clean: This espresso machine has removable drip tray and grid which makes this maker extremely easy to clean and store. You can use the espresso maker daily and clean the machine daily without too much of fuss.
- Requires Regular Cleaning: Clogging is a big issue with this machine, and it will start jamming after a few months of repeated use. If you are not in the habit of cleaning the machine regularly, this clogging might result in wastage of a lot of coffee. If you do not clean the machine regularly, then you can be rest assured that machine will not turn out to be this cheap in the longer run.
De’Longhi Espresso Machines
De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
If you are looking to buy an espresso maker that promises you delicious flavor and durability, then there aren’t many espresso machines that you can put in front of the De’Longhi EC155. De’Longhi is the most used coffee maker in Italy and has a very loyal and satisfied consumer base. By spending a minimal amount of money, you get an espresso maker that will last a lifetime.
With a compact size and a price that is affordable for everyone, the EC155 is a machine that features a lot of things. It has the dual function filter holder, 15 bar pump, dual thermostats, swivel jet frother, built-in tamper, boiler, removable water tank, and a removable drip tray. All these features create an easy latte’ or cappuccino coffee beverages, and the best thing about it is that you can have it at your home. This espresso machine is a bit small in size, and it consumes only a little space
This espresso machine is a bit small in size, and it consumes only a little space on your counter. The time for the machine to heat up is fast enough, while the water tank is just enough to fill several cups of espresso for the whole family. This is also energy-efficient because it automatically turns off when not in use to save energy. And because it is very affordable, it is an ideal machine for home use.
But it also has some negative points to watch out for. The frothing wand is a bit small and gets too warm when the machine is on, and the built-in tamper breaks out easily. Overall, this machine is a great one in giving out fast and easy latte or cappuccino at the same time. It is a favorite among many home-made espresso lovers.
- Swivel jet frother: Swivel jet frother is a highlight of De’Longhi EC155 espresso maker. If you are an avid coffee drinker, then you want nothing but the best and crème is as important as the richness of flavors. With the swivel jet frother, you can be rest assured that you will get a thick crème cover on top of every espresso shot that you brew at your home.
- 15 bar pressure pump: Pressure pump is one of the most important elements in an espresso maker because if the pressure pump is not powerful enough, the coffee brew will never be rich in flavors and will also leak to form a soapy pool around the coffee mug when you get your coffee. This machine though has a very powerful 15 bar pressure pump.
- Two thermostats: This espresso maker comes along with two thermostats to control water and steam temperature separately. This ensures that your coffee brew will extract most flavors from ground coffee and your morning espresso will have a silky texture.
- Integrated coffee bean grinder: This machine does not have an integrated coffee bean grinder, and if you love using freshly ground coffee for your morning espresso then you are in for disappointment. If you like using already ground coffee for your espresso, then this machine is ideal for your kitchen.
De’Longhi EC680 Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
DeLonghi 680 is ideal for household and commercial use, and this is certainly a brand the consumers can trust with eyes closed. DeLonghi is the most used kitchen appliance brand in Italy, and DeLonghi espresso makers can be found in every corner of every street and every household in Italy. If this is not enough to shed light on the popularity of this espresso maker, nothing else can.
- Sleek Design: There are various reasons why this espresso maker is one of the best in the market currently for home use and one of the various reasons for the same is its sleek and trendy design. This espresso makes takes up only six inches of your kitchen space and it’s built of stainless steel which makes the kitchen more aesthetically beautiful.
- Powerful Frothing: The cappuccino frothing system is powerful enough never to disappoint you with the amount of crème over the top of the espresso.
- Clean and Neat: Automatic flow stop ensures that your kitchen does not become a mess after you are done with brewing your batch of coffee. As soon as the carafe or the carrying mug is filled to the brim, the flow of the coffee brew stops automatically thereby not creating a soupy surface at the bottom.
- The problem with the Manual Pull: The biggest problem with this espresso maker is that whenever you apply for the manual pull, with a single cup or a double cup espresso, it applies the same to all the subsequent brews. There is no way currently to perform manual pull without reprogramming the buttons.
De’Longhi ECP3420 15″ Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Another DeLonghi espresso maker worth considering here is DeLonghi ECP3420. This espresso maker is highly recommended to everyone as it has a proven track record and a very attractive price range.
- 15 bar pump: 15 bar pressure pump is one of the best features of this espresso maker.
- For all cup sizes: An espresso maker sometimes cannot hold the coffee mugs of all shapes and sizes and thus this espresso maker comes with a second tier drip tray which is helpful for accommodating the coffee cups of all shapes and sizes. This is very useful at times when you are the host of a family and friends get-together.
- Perfect Extraction of Flavors: This espresso machine has a fully automatic self-priming function, which means, that this espresso machine decides upon the temperature of the water itself, and thus you get the best-extracted coffee brew that has all the oils and flavors derived perfectly from ground coffee.
- No Bean Grinder: The biggest drawback associated with this espresso maker is the fact that it does not have a coffee bean grinder. If you buy this machine make sure you also buy an additional burr grinder so that this device gives you the best-textured coffee brew every time.
DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
DeLonghi EC702 is one of the hottest products available on the market currently. This machine has many features which make it a hot favorite for many.
- 15 bar pump: this machine is pump driven, and the pump generates 15 bars pressure.
- Automatic: This machine automatically self-primes and uses pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder.
- Frother: This machine also crafts cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frother.
- Decent Water tank: If you talk about water reservoir, this machine has 44 oz. And 1.3-liter removable water tank.
- Customer Support: You can also utilize De’Longhi call center for customized help in setting up and maintaining your machine.
- Noise: The only issue you would face while using this maker is that this machine is noisy, and thus it might turn you off in the morning.
DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine
Espresso machines can be huge, and sometimes they may not even fit on your kitchen slab. This problem of size is eliminated if you buy the De’Longhi ECAM22110SB espresso maker. This machine is compact and looks aesthetically beautiful in its stainless steel built. If you are willing to spend more than $500 for your espresso machine, you can buy this compact espresso maker with closed eyes instead of best espresso machine under 500.
- Compact design: This maker is small yet powerful. You will not find another espresso maker in the market that is tiny and yet has all the features of a regular sized espresso maker, and even more. This machine is stainless steel built, and you can rest assured that it will look good even after decades of rigorous use.
- Water filtration system: Water filtration system is crucial for every espresso maker as clean water ensures the health of the consumer. With this machine, you can use tap water as a source as the water filter kills all the germs and gives not only tasty but a fresh cup of espresso every morning.
- Patented cappuccino system frother: This machine has cappuccino system frother patented by De’Longhi. This frother system mixes steam with hot milk to give you creamy espresso and cappuccino every time. If you love silky textured coffee, then this machine will never disappoint you.
- Chrome heating plate: One major disappointment associated with this maker is that its chrome heating plate does not generate enough heat to heat anything. If you are spending so much money on your espresso maker, you want nothing but the best of everything and this feature certainly needs to improve.
DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
De’Longhi ESAM3300 Magnifica is an espresso maker for those who love to have a variety of choices in their morning coffee menu. With this espresso maker, you will enjoy not only great tasting espresso shots but also cappuccino and latte at will. Various other features which make this machine desirable are given below.
- Double boiler system: What if you wanted to have an espresso shot at the same time when your wife wanted to have a cappuccino? This espresso machine is for moments such as these as this machine has a double boiler system which can make espresso as well as cappuccino at the same time. You don’t have to wait if you have the De’Longhi Magnifica.
- Cappuccino system frother: Cappuccino system frother mixes steam with hot milk to give a silky texture coffee with every brew. If you love crème on top of your coffee, and a smooth coffee and you cannot compromise on the taste of your coffee drink, then this coffee maker is an ideal buy for your household.
- Direct to brew system: This espresso maker has a patented direct to brew system which ensures that you don’t need to wait for anything to get your morning shot of espresso. With a touch of the button, this machine grinds the coffee beans and brews the coffee all within seconds.
- Cup warmer: Cup warmer does not warm the cup as promised by this machine. Though cup warmer is not a feature that can make the entire machine obsolete, you still are spending a huge chunk of money for this espresso maker and hence you need quality in everything and cup warmer of this machine does lag behind its competitors.
De’Longhi BAR 32 Retro 15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
The De’Longhi BAR 32 is an espresso machine with 15 bar pump. It features a Swivel Jet Frother that makes latte’ and cappuccino preparation much easier and faster. It also features the self-priming operation, which makes the operation of the machine less complicated. This BAR 32 also features the patented dual function filter holder for your latte’ and cappuccino and dual thermostats for better steam and control of water. The water tank is removable for easy cleaning, and the entire machine is easy to disassemble to clean and reassemble to use. The boiler is made of stainless steel materials. This machine is a great device for easy home latte and cappuccino because of the frother, but it is also a minus factor for the frothing arm that gets too hot. Another complaint is that this machine is noisy and that it takes quite a while for the machine to warm up.
Overall, this product is great, and if you get used to its operation, you will get to enjoy your very own Italian latte’ and cappuccino right at the comfort of your home.
Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machines
Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker
This is one of the most aesthetically beautiful espresso makers you can lay your hands on and also has features that make this one of the convenient espresso machines on the market currently.
- Sleek Design: The design of this machine is quite sleek. Since the design is compact, it only comes with a 34 ounces water tank.
- Easy Use: Your ten-year-old kid can operate this machine with a little learning.
- Fast Preheating: Though the tank is small, it makes up for it with the fast preheating feature.
- Power Saving: Moreover, the automatic switch off feature after few seconds of activity makes it an excellent power saving machine for the forgetful ones.
- Noisy: On the downside, this machine vibrates a lot when in use and though it cannot be termed as noisy, this machine is not silent either, and this might be a turnoff for many consumers.
- Only Nespresso Capsules: Moreover, you can only use coffee capsules on this machine. But what you get is easy to use maker.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
Another espresso maker that is easily affordable and has great features is the Nespresso Inissia Maker. This machine can only use Nespresso capsules and can hold about ten capsules at a time. Moreover, the easy insertion and ejection technology make coffee making easier.
The Nespresso Inissia is a great espresso machine that features a lot of things. It uses the compact brewing unit technology, the fast pre-heating time of 25 seconds only, 19 high-pressure bar pump, two buttons for espresso and Lungo, water tank of 24-ounce capacity, the folding tray for cups, and a set of 16 Nespresso capsules that can be injected into the machine easily. The machine has this very sleek design, not just a real fashion item on the counter, but also an attractive machine for instant cups of Nespresso at home. The capsules are widely available in different Nespresso stores worldwide, and there are also online stores where you can avail them.
This machine is very easy to use, to maintain, and to clean. Everything on this machine works fine and great, and as you use it at home, you will find a lot more ways to enjoy your espresso with the variety of Nespresso capsules available.
The only drawback is that the capsules are quite expensive, and you may not always find one in any stores out there. But overall, the machine is a great way to enjoy the flavorful cup of espresso without going outside. This machine is a favorite of espresso lovers.
- Fast Preheating: Though the machine comes with a small 24-ounce water tank, it comes with a fast preheating technology and takes a little less than half a minute to boil water. It can make some great cups of Lungo, Espresso, and Americano. However, you only get two programmable buttons for Espresso and Lungo but then making Americano isn’t that difficult.
- Looks Sexy: Comes with various color options and looks quite cool on any counter.
- Durability: Some might question the durability of the machine. This machine might not work with you for years, but it still is a great buy for the money you spend.
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker is exactly like its name indicates; it is small and beautiful. This espresso maker has a sleek and compact design, and thus it can be accommodated in even the smallest kitchen slabs. This espresso maker is ideal for someone who does not have much space in his kitchen, and this machine is also not as expensive as some of the other coffee makers in the segment.
The Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker is a machine that comes in a very sleek design and color, perfect for any theme of the kitchen and pantry. Featuring a 19-bar pump and a quick heating system, with the Thermoblock technology that allows a heat-up time of only 25 seconds, and the automatic coffee volume control. This machine uses the exclusive Nespresso coffee capsules, which are widely available online and in different Nespresso stores worldwide. This machine is the fastest brewing espresso machine you can find in the market. It is very convenient to use because it only takes a few steps and the machine will automatically fill up your cup according to your chosen volume of coffee. And the taste and aroma are the two things you will never forget when you think or talk about the best Nespresso machines.
This machine is a smart way to enjoy espresso right in the comfort of your home.
The downside of this machine is that it has a reservoir that is good enough only for a minimum amount of water and that the tank is a bit hard to take out for cleaning. Overall, this makes a great machine if you are living alone in a small space. The style and design, plus the features, will suit your lifestyle, especially if you love espresso.
- Compact design: Pixie espresso maker sells because it is highly portable and very lightweight. It ensures that it will consume less space in your kitchen slab and it looks very cute with its dimensions.
- Thermoblock heating element: Thermo-block heating element is again a very useful feature of this espresso maker as the thermal block heating element heats water in less than 30 seconds thereby ensuring that you won’ have to wait for your espresso shot.
- Folding drip tray: Folding drip tray ensures that coffee mugs of all shapes and sizes will fit into this espresso maker. Hence, you can brew espresso, cappuccino as well as latte directly into your coffee mug.
- Water reservoir: Because this machine is actually of the size of a pixie it does not have a huge water tank. A small water tank means that you have to refill the water reservoir frequently which can become annoying at times.
- Folding drip tray: Though the folding drip tray of this espresso maker folds to accommodate coffee mugs of all shapes and sizes, the only problem with the folding drip tray is that it does not stay folded on its own. Hence, you have to keep hold of the drip tray while using taller glasses such as a latte glass.
Mr.Coffee Espresso Makers
Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine
If you are looking to buy a coffee maker that does not require you to spend an outrageous amount of money, then Mr. Coffee ECM160 is an excellent coffee maker for your household.
- Bar Pump: This machine has a 15 bar pump which makes hot steamy and dark espresso for coffee lovers.
- Glass Carafe: It comes with a glass decanter that can easily serve up to four shots of espresso.
- Good for making Cappuccinos and Lattes: For the lattes and the cappuccino lovers, the Milk Frother is good and functions to perfection.
- Others: The drip tray is removable which makes it cleaning the machine easy. It’s not that expensive and runs quite quietly.
- Durability: On the downside, this machine might not be that durable though and thus if you are looking to buy something that would stand the test of time you will have to be prepared to spend more.
Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso & Cappuccino Maker
Mr. Coffee ECMP50 is one of the cheapest espresso makers you can get on the market currently. This espresso maker can be bought for less than a $100 price tag, and it still has features that make it stand on a level playing field with the most expensive espresso makers in the market. Characteristics that make this machine recommended are listed below.
- Duel shot brewing: With this espresso maker in your kitchen, you need not wait for anything. This espresso maker has dual shot brewing feature which will brew two single shots of espresso at a go.
- Thermal block heating system: The thermal block heating system is what makes this machine so speedy and energy efficient. With the thermal block heating system, you can brew a shot of espresso at the same speed as a Barista espresso maker and sometimes even faster. And it consumes less energy to do so.
- Removable drip catcher: Removable drip catcher is again a very desirable feature as it makes this espresso maker easy to clean and maintain. You can detach the drip catcher from the machine and clean it using the ordinary dishwasher you use at your home to clean other utensils.
- Removable water reservoir: Removable water reservoir of Mr Coffee ECMP50 Espresso maker can contain up to 40 oz. of water which is enough capacity to brew at least eight shots of espresso at a go. Also, because the water reservoir is very easily removable, it is easy to clean and maintain.
- One touch brew: One touch brew system ensures that your coffee brew will be ready for you to consume with the click of a button. If you do not like to wait for your morning coffee, then you can be rest assured this machine will brew an espresso shot for you in no time and with minimal effort.
- Durability: Durability is a concern with this machine as it will not last as long as some of the other machines currently competing in the market. But because you pay so little for buying this espresso maker, it still is a worthy investment as you cannot expect a $100 espresso maker to last a decade in your kitchen.
- Leakages: This machine can develop leakage problem over the years as many of the consumers have reported this issue with it. But since the customer support of Mr Coffee is brilliant you can stay rest assured that help will be sent to you if something like this starts developing in your espresso maker.
Mr. Coffee Café Barista Espresso Maker with Automatic Milk Frother
If you want to bring in an affordable espresso maker for your home that not only gives you a variety of preparation options but it also is light on your wallet then the Mr Coffee Barista Espresso Maker is an ideal coffee maker for your household. Mr Coffee is a much-known brand globally and is durable to last decades. Why you should think of buying this machine is given below.
The Mr. Coffee Café Barista Espresso Maker is an espresso machine that offers an easy home-made of flavorful coffee beverages that you will love. With one simple touch of the button, you can make a whole lot of coffee drinks for everyone. It features 15 bar pump espresso maker, automatic milk frother, and water and milk reservoir that are easy to remove, clean, and put back. It also has a removable drip tray, a side-mounted on and off switch, and a portafilter where you can put the grounds. This machine is very convenient to use. You can choose your desired size, shot, flavor, and taste with just one touch on its panel. In less than a minute, you will get your instant espresso. Everything is easy to clean; you can even wash them in a top-rack dishwasher, except for the portafilter. It can make you any espresso at any size you want in no time at all. Whatever your preference is, just touch the panel, and the machine will do that for you easily, quickly, and tastefully.
- Automatic milk frother: Automatic milk frother is a highlight feature of Mr Coffee espresso maker. Every cup of espresso misses something if it does not have a foamy crème on top and this espresso maker ensures that your coffee mug will never be served to you without crème on top.
- Removable milk reservoir fills: Removable Milk tank fills ensure that this machine is easy to clean without much effort. You can remove the milk fill, and with it with an ordinary dishwasher, you use in your everyday household use.
- Adjustable Cup Tray: Adjustable cup tray is another feature which makes this machine desirable as you can brew coffee directly into your coffee mug if you have Mr Coffee Barista espresso maker. Cups of all shapes and sizes will fit in this espresso maker be it an espresso, cappuccino or latte cup.
- Removable drip catcher: Removable drip catcher ensures you will be able to clean this machine without any fuss every day. Mr Coffee has given serious consideration to cleaning and maintenance of their espresso makers, and thus most of the parts in this machine are removable which can be cleaned and reassembled without much trouble.
- Reassembling the parts: There are no significant problems associated with this machine, and for the price you pay to buy this, you will be surprised with the value for money you get. Still, there are minor issues when you reassemble the machine after cleaning it as it requires a little bit of extra effort to place the removable milk frother and containers in place.
Gaggia Espresso Machines
Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine
One of the best selling semi-automatic espresso machines in the market today is the Gaggia 14101. IT has the brass portafilter and group head, unique heating element design, 3-way solenoid valve, removable water reservoir, and a brushed stainless steel housing. It can hold up to 72 ounces of water and the 17 1/2 bar pump. This machine creates great espresso. It heats up faster, and it is easy to clean. The portafilter is much better compared to other espresso machines. You will find everything on this machine as plain and simple. The water tank is easy to fill, the tray is easy to handle, and the machine offers nice and hot espresso every time. It is durable and sturdy, yet it has a poor steaming wand. Another thing to note is that the tank requires you to disassemble some parts before you can take it out to clean. Other than that, this machine is great and is worth its price.
- Large Tank: 72-ounce removable water reservoir which is one of the biggest tanks you can find in a coffee machine.
- Temperature Control: This machine also has brass portafilter and group head for temperature stability.
- Well-equipped: This is an espresso machine with stainless steel housing, a 17-1/2-bar pump with high-voltage boiler; a hot-water dispenser and a frothing wand. This machine also has Single and double shot stainless steel filter basket, tamper, and measuring scoop.
- Reasonable Pricing: This is certainly one of the most high-end coffee makers in the market currently, and its price tag is also reasonable.
- Questionable Quality of Basket Filter: The only drawback of this machine is that the pressurized baskets might not please everyone over prolonged use, but that is just a case that might arise for the over analytical users.
Gaggia Brera Super-Automatic Espresso Machine
This is the generation of automatic machines, machines those take care of themselves and inform the user when something needs attention. In the segment of automatic espresso makers, no machine can come close to the performance of Gaggia Brera Super automatic espresso maker. Features that make this espresso maker desirable are listed below.
- Four stage water filtration system: This espresso maker has a four-stage water filtration system which is a guarantee that this espresso maker will remove all the impurities and sludge from water before the brewing process starts thereby ensuring a healthy cup of espresso every time.
- Low energy consumption: An espresso machine becomes very expensive over the years if its power consumption is very high. This machine though is very energy efficient and has a standby mode that activates automatically when the machine is left unused for an hour. This device will reduce your power consumption dramatically.
- Automatic care indicator: Now this feature is unique to Gaggia Brera Superautomatic espresso maker. Whenever something becomes faulty in the machine or something in the machine requires the attention of the user, this coffee maker automatically notifies the user by blinking light.
- Pre-infusion feature: Pre-infusion system is a highlight of this espresso maker. The pre-infusion feature ensures that the machine will extract maximum flavors from the ground coffee and lock the aroma without letting it escape. This means you will have to use less ground coffee for every shot of espresso thereby reducing the overall cost of repeated use.
- Cup Height: Cup height is one of the major disappointment associated with this espresso maker. You cannot brew coffee directly into your coffee mug if you use a big mug or any other large sized coffee cup since the coffee dispenser in Brera is not situated at a proper height to accommodate coffee mugs of all sizes.
Others Espresso Machines
KRUPS EA8250 Espresseria Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
KRUPS EA8250 is for those who value quality over everything else, and this machine has the features that even the best espresso makers in the market cannot compete against.
- Fast Preheating: This machine comes with the patented Thermo block technology. This technology allows the machine to preheat faster, and it also maintains a perfect temperature that helps in extracting a delicious cup of coffee every time.
- Ease of control: It also has a unique LCD display, and the machine can be controlled by the ergonomic rotatable know to choose from various coffee options.
- Easy Cleaning: The machine a
- lso comes with descaling powder, Water filter, and cleaning tablets to clean the machine with much ease. There is also a special liquid cleaner for the steam wand.
- Large Water Tank: What’s more, the 60 ounces tank is quite large to make those endless cups of coffee, and the empty indicator helps to know when to refill the tank.
- Milk Container: It also comes with a stainless steel milk container that makes using milk very convenient and comfortable while making coffee.
- Cost: The machine carries a hefty price tag. But that is not the only problem. The water filters come a bit expensive too and need replacement every few months.
Philips Saeco Vienna Plus Automatic Espresso Machine
The Saeco RI9737/21 Vienna Plus is a machine that uses the OptiDose Technology and the Aroma System pre-brewing cycle. The Aroma System maximizes the flavor of the coffee. This automatic espresso machine can give you an instant and aromatic espresso with just a single push of the button. With just a push of a button, you can choose the serving size of your espresso, and the frothing wand can give you just the right blend of milk you like. This machine is easy to clean, and the parts are easy to disassemble to clean. Even the brew group comes out easily, you don’t have to use chemicals to clean it. With this machine, espresso is quick, easy, flavorful, and smells and tastes good. Overall, this machine is indeed a true value for its price. You will have your espresso in an instant, just like magic.
Espressione Café Minuetto Silver Professional Thermoblock Espresso Machine
The Espressione Café Minuetto features the 1000-watt espresso machine using the Thermoblock heating system with 15 bar pump, a Maxi Cappuccino device that accepts ground coffee and ESE Espresso pods, a self-priming and temperature-controlled boiler, a high pressure safety valve, handles made of rubber grip, a cup warmer on top of the machine, a removable drip-tray, and a large water tank that is easy to use and clean. This machine is very simple to use, easy to clean, easy to disassemble, and easy to reassemble. The quality is good, and the machine works great for home use.
Overall, this machine is a good buy. For just a small amount of money, you can have your espresso anytime you want, and the best part of it is that it lasts for a long time, making your money worth it.
Capresso Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
The Capresso EC100 is a perfect espresso and cappuccino brewing machine. It creates a new taste of coffee beverages in such an easy way. This machine features the stainless-steel lined Thermoblock heating system, dual frother with one frothing position for for latte’ and another one for cappuccino, 2 sieves that can produce one or two espressos at one time with the rich and creamy type of coffee, a single sieve to use for the pre-packed espresso pods, a cup warming platform that can be removed for cleaning, and a drip tray that is easy to remove for cleaning. This machine offers simple ways of enjoying espressos. And based on your preferred type of flavor, the two positions for frothing are a big plus.
This is the machine that is great for a one or two-person household, and with its machine capability of giving you the options for mild, moderate, strong, and very strong taste of coffee, you will make your cup based on your preference easily. It is fairly easy to use, easy to clean, and durable enough to last longer.
The only thing you might complain about it is that it needs coffee grounds that are not too big and not too small. If you use medium-sized beans, you might not get the full flavor of the coffee, and if you use fine grounds, the coffee will taste bitter.
Overall, this machine works great for a best home espresso machines. It provides an instant and hot espresso anytime you need or want one. This is one of the best machines to try.
Best Espresso Machine
Breville BES870XL is certainly the best in the segment. There are various factors which make it the best espresso machine.
Firstly, it comes with an inbuilt burr grinder providing fresh and aromatic coffee each time, every time. Moreover, the Italian 15 bar pump along with the thermo-coil heating system and auto purge function makes sure the correct temperature is maintained for perfect extraction of coffee. Whether you are an amateur or a professional barista, this machine is for any coffee lover.
This machine will last longer than any other espresso machine in the market, and it also has a proven customer support that helps customers out in a humble and speedy way. The price you spend of this espresso maker is also not out of the box, and thus, you do not regret spending a penny on this machine. This is certainly the most value for money espresso machine you can lay your hands on. Your espresso machine will most probably be sitting on the kitchen slab, and thus, it needs to be compact, and this is what Breville BES870XL is exactly; it is an eye spinner.
You are certain to hear some great compliments from family and friends when you bring this espresso machine home.
Editor Choice Espresso Machine
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker is the average product of the segment, one that is not the best but will work wonderfully for most users. This machine has some great features. For instance, the easy ejection and insertion of capsules allow coffee lovers to make cups of coffee with much ease. The fast preheating system enables you to make coffee in less than a minute.
- The 24 ounces water tank is detachable, and the machine can hold up to 10 Nespresso Capsule.
- Also, the machine comes with 16 Capsules in different aromas.
- It comes with a one year warranty from date of purchase and registration.
- Also, this espresso maker has two program buttons for Espresso and Lungo.
- It can also accommodate larger cups thanks to the folding dip tray.
You should buy this product because it is not only value of money investment it is also an excellent looking machine that will add stars to your kitchen. This machine has a good legacy behind it, and consumers have been happy with the performance.
Also, the customer support system is great, and you will not face any problems getting your machine repaired if something goes wrong unexpectedly while using the machine.
You do not need to spend an incredible amount of money to buy this machine, and this also is one of the pluses of buying this espresso maker over any other.
Best Cheap Espresso Maker
Mr. Coffee ECM160 Steam Espresso Machine is best to budget espresso machine in the market currently. This machine has some great features such as a frothing arm, a glass carafe and a removable drip-catcher with washable drip tray. The Mr. Coffee espresso maker looks pleasant to the eye and is fairly compact to be kept on the kitchen slab. This machine is light weight, and easy to use, and comes with easy to understand instructions manual.
There are various reasons to buy this machine, but the most prominent among those reasons is its price tag. You can ensure delightful mornings for yourself and your family. Also, this coffee maker will become an instant hit among your family and friends if you are hosting a get together as this machine makes espresso at a real quick time thereby ensuring that no coffee mug will remain empty during a party.
Also this machine is stainless steel built which will never go out of fashion and thus by spending just 50 bucks you can buy a machine that will turn out to be a timeless classic. Also the customer support of Mr. Coffee is great and if ever the machine develops any problems you can be rest assured that those issues will be dealt with as quickly as possible. Mr. Coffee is a consumer favourite brand and has had a proven record and a very loyal consumer base. You can be rest assured that this product will not disappoint you.
There are a lot of espresso maker machines currently competing in the market and sometimes it becomes very confusing to choose the best among the rest. Though we have found out in our review that the Breville BES870XL is the best espresso maker considering the value for money and the cost of the machine, this does not mean that the other espresso machines are lagging behind in terms of output.
If this is your first time buying an espresso maker it is recommended that you stick to your budget and buy an espresso machine that is not every demanding on your bank account. But, if money is not an issue and you can spare a few extra hundred bucks for your espresso maker, going with the Breville BES980XL Oracle espresso machine might also be a surprisingly good option for you. Since this machine comes with more than a thousand dollars price tag, and there are products such as Mr Coffee ECM 160 which comes at less than $50, not many will invest their money in a Breville Oracle espresso maker.
There are various coffee makers in the market competing for consumer attention and this is perfect for coffee lovers as we get to choose from a variety of products. But if you do not want to get confused by the options at hand, you can buy the Breville BES870XL with closed eyes.