This Melitta Coffee Maker Review gives you a closer look at what it makes the machine so attractive. Here’s a model that not only is your excellent drip machine but it is for anyone who wants a strong brew. If you love your coffee and are typical about how you want it, this is exactly what you need.Its cone-shaped filter works like magic for those who are looking for better extraction that the previous machines. And why should the coffee maker decide the strength of your drink? You have the Melitta Coffee Maker that lets you choose how strong you want those beans to brew.
You can now make the most of your favorite brands. Talk about great taste, delicious flavour and strong brews, this is your call without fail. There are many issues that most of you must have faced with other “exclusive” machines. But this one, comes with simple features to fit your needs and basic features blended with upgraded ones to give your coffee a perfect flavor. Need we say more?
Beyond Regular Coffee
Melitta 10 Cup Coffee Maker 46894 takes your coffee experience notches higher. It allows you to adjust your coffee experience beyond the bold. You can even make robust coffee. This is something you don’t find readily in good quality everywhere.
Superior Temperature Control
Now many argue that most brands come with excellent thermal carafes that are primarily the reason for those superior temperature controls. But then they are nothing in comparison to Melitta 10 Cup Coffee Maker. The interesting part is that it keeps the brew at a nice temperature without requiring a lot of adjustment.
Pause & Serve
You don’t have to wait for the brew to finish before getting a cup. Now if you want a cup without waiting for the 10 cups, you can use the pause and serve feature which is not easily available in most other brands. You don’t have to wait for the coffee to settle; you can get your cup before the entire brew is over.
There is nothing bulky about Melitta Coffee Maker 46894. There are models, which are far more compact for sure, but this works well for its light weight and space saving design.
This model comes with a classic 10 cup vacuum-sealed, thermal carafe. This is operated by simply pushing it with your thumb. So there’s no hassle of twisting the lid anymore.
The brewer comes with a premium quality filter basket that’s conical in shape so that you can easily swing out for optimal extraction of coffee. This makes it very easy for you to use the filter and get the maximum flavour.
- Coffee Variety: You can now get everything from regular to bold and robust settings for a delicious coffee-tasting experience.
- Automatic Shut-Off: This model comes with a programmable 2-hour auto shutoff system. So if you forget to turn it off or have to rush out, this takes care of itself.
- Pause & Serve: You don’t have to stand next to your machine and wait for the machine to finish making all cups. Serve it before the completion of the brew and get going.
- Sturdy and Durable: Made of stainless steel, the model is built to last. This is the one thing that most users claim in their Melitta 10 Cup Thermal Coffee Maker Review.
- 10-cup vacuum carafe (thermal)
- Programmable brewing time
- Two-hour automatic shut-off system
- Stainless steel body
- Drip-free pouring
- Pause & Serve mechanism
- Melitta Coffee Filters are conical in shape for better extraction
- Your Coffee Your Style – If you are wondering Are Melitta Coffee Makers Good, you are in for a surprise. They are more than just that. They allow you to make your brew according to your taste. If you are all fanatic about the taste of your coffee, this will work best for you.
- Carafe Works Great – This mechanism comes with a thermal carafe that promises to keep your coffee hot for about 1 hour and it does. Even if you like it warm, you easily have three hours before it starts becoming cold.
- Smart Look – The machine looks elegant. It can easily fit anywhere, and those with a space crunch will love it. It is quite compact in size but not as heavy at the same time.
- No Dripping – The carafe will not drip while pouring the coffee which makes it a great choice.
- No Removable Water Reservoir – This is a problem for those used to using a removable water reservoir. When you are looking forward to making 10 cups, it can be a problem if you have to keep filling water.
- Water Tank & Filter Sections – There is a separate water tank and coffee filter section that makes it difficult for many users to deal with two hinged openings.
Bringing the best from this Melitta Coffee Review, this is a rare combination of utility with class. This is not just evident in its design but also features like programmable brews that use the built-in clock. You can easily let the machine start brewing at a particular time and not consistently stand next to it. The machine has made waking up to a fresh coffee a breeze. But then, there are drawbacks like it taking more time than its competitive brands. Overall, this coffee maker is nothing less of value for money. When you don’t want to splurge ridiculously on a machine that practically does just about everything on its own, this one works just fine. This is a classic design that doesn’t take much space in your kitchen too. But if you want something with a lot more convenient features, there are definitely more options out there, only that they will cost you more.