If you are a coffee aficionado, then you need to have a coffee machine at home. This way you get to start your day with homemade coffee every single day. It turns out; the Krups KM7000 is a good choice for making the perfect cup of coffee at home. The machine comes in a combination of grinder and coffee maker, so you do not have to but the two separately. The company has provided the machine with an excellent design which is available in black color.
The coffee beans can be placed in the container which is fixed on top of the coffee machine. It also comes with a digital meter to input the programs. The stainless steel design gives it the much desired aesthetic value. Once you buy the machine, you do not have to wait till you get ready and then on the way to work pick up your morning coffee. Just brew some using the Krups KM7000, and it would be as if you have just tasted one of the best cups of coffee. This has been reported by many people who have used the Krups KM7000.
The grinder will powder your coffee to a beautiful and fine powder which will blend in quickly and make your coffee taste better. You are given a 5 cups option, or you can select 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups of coffee depending upon how much you need. This machine can turn out to be good for use if you are just making coffee for yourself or making more cups for your friends when they come over.
- Program the coffee making process: The Krups KM7000 has been provided with a digital program pad. Here you can select the on/off options, auto-on option, the number of cups you would like to prepare, the strength of the coffee, whether you would like it to be mild/medium or strong. You can also select the aroma. An LCD screen is provided so that you can view the options clearly.
- Aroma function: This is one of the best features of this coffee grinder and maker. If you are having coffee alone or with just a friend, then you can use the aroma option. This option is suitable for a smaller number of cups. It gives the coffee, time to brew, so that your cup of coffee is flavored to relish.
- Grinder: Having a grinder in the coffee machine means that you can make different kinds of coffee to suit your mood throughout the day. The conical burr grinder will automatically grind the coffee to the number of cups which you want, the kind of coffee you would prefer, which you can get through the grinding options available in this coffee grinder and maker. The machine offers 5 levels of grinds and 3 levels of coffee.
- Carafe: The machine comes with a glass carafe which can accommodate 10 cups of coffee.
The Krups KM7000 is both a coffee grinder and maker. It is one of the best coffee machines which you can keep at home. It offers varieties of coffee options to suit your taste of coffee. You do not have to worry about spills as the machine comes with auto shut option to stop making coffee when you have to pour a cup. This Krups KM7000 review will tell you everything you need to know about the coffee grinder and maker.
- 5 coffee grinding levels
- 3 coffee strengths (mild, medium and strong)
- Options of making 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups of coffee
- LCD screen to view the options
- Pause and serve feature
- Auto Shut-off
- 950 watts
- Stainless steel make
- Glass Carafe
- 2 years worldwide warranty
- Mess Free Device: One thing which people dislike about coffee makers is the mess that they create, which can be a little difficult to clean since you have to move the machine or remove the carafe, de-plug it, etc. to get the mess cleaned. With the Krups KM7000, you do not have to worry about creating a mess as unwanted spills will not occur, especially when you remove the carafe. The machine has been programmed to stop when you want to pour the coffee, even if it is still brewing the coffee. This makes it a mess-free device.
- Clog Free Device: The machine has been provided with automatic functions which make it anti-steam. This means that the steam will not hamper the functioning of the machine by clogging the channel and the grinder. Thus you can always have your coffee ready without any device failure.
- Glass Carafe: While the glass carafe may look attractive and may add to the overall aesthetic value of the machine, it is recommended that you do not store the coffee for too long in the glass carafe because it will give the coffee a burnt taste. So you will have to consume the coffee as soon as possible.
- Machine breakdown: Many users have reported that their machine has broken down within a year of purchase. This means that the machine has a short life span. So if something goes wrong with, you need to take it as a signal that you can now only make a couple of more cups of coffee using the machine. However, this depends upon the use. If you are just brewing coffee all day long, then the chances of the machine breaking down are much higher.
The Krups KM7000 almost seems like the perfect coffee maker, especially for those who just cannot start their day without the morning cup of coffee. This machine offers 5 different types of grinding options and three different kinds of coffee options depending upon the strength of the coffee. This is an excellent choice if you are looking for different cups of coffee throughout the day. However, as many people have reported the machine to have a short life span; this one point adds to the negative margin of the product. Hope this Krups KM7000 review was helpful! Pick the perfect coffee maker to enjoy the perfect homemade coffee.