Which Keurig is the one for you?
Coffee is what the world runs on nowadays! With so many different types of coffee available for consumption, it can be easy to get tempted and spend a pretty penny daily on the kind of coffee that you like. However, it can be a hit on your wallet in the long run.One of the best things that are in the market right now are the coffee makers. With keeping your needs and wants in mind, the coffee makers are designed to help you get that perfect cuppa! If you are looking to get one for yourself, look for the Keurig coffee makers! Easy to use and top of the line coffee is available at just the touch of a button.With so many different variants available, how do you know which Keurig model is the best? Here is the detailed Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews of few popular models.
Top Rated Keurig Coffee Makers
Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
If you are looking for a simple coffee machine which does not have any complicated uses and can get you your cup of coffee in a jiffy, this is the one for you. The Keurig K45 is one of the easiest coffee machines to understand and use. It is worth the investment as well if you have a family who consumes tea on a regular basis too.
- Color: With so many different colors such as black, red, pink and gray available, you can easily get the one that fits into your kitchen perfectly.
- Variety Packs: Another feature of this Keurig coffee machine is the cups variety pack you get. The K-Cup flavors will give you the right kind of coffee hit.
- Design: With the future in mind, the Keurig coffee machine looks extremely new-age. No unnecessary buttons and handles on the machine, it looks incredibly sleek.
- Sizes: Not only can you brew the kind of coffee you want exactly, but you can also get the right amount for it as well. Rather than having just one single quantity that gets poured out, you can choose if you want 6 oz, 8oz or even 10 oz.
- Brew: Along with coffee, you can get to make hot cocoa, tea, iced tea, cold coffee and more hold and cold beverages. The versatility is one of its biggest benefits.
- Sleek: The new-age design and stark, clean look about it will fit in perfectly with your kitchen and give it an upgraded look as well.
- Time: Brewing your coffee in under a minute is no hassle for this coffee maker. You can get your coffee to go in under a minute and be at work on time, refreshed!
- One charcoal filter
- One water filter handle
- K-Cup variety pack (12)
- Removable 48 oz water reservoir
- Indicator lights
- Auto on and off features
- Colors available
- The Keurig A45 is easy to use, and to get your coffee just the way you want it and in under a minute, is a sure pro. You do not have to worry about changing it constantly as well due to the filters that are durable. If you are eyeing to get one that is versatile enough.
- While it comes with a lot of Pros, the sizes and the amount of coffee you can brew is not a lot. So if you are looking at buying something to make large amounts of coffee, then the Keurig A45 is not the one for you. More suited for home use and domestic use. This current model is also discontinued. However, it has been replaced by the K55.
Keurig 2.0 Brewing System
One of the most popular types of coffee machines in the new generations is the Keurig 2.0 machine that has been a hit since it was released. Packed with features and advantages, it is designed for both, home as well as commercial use. From Keurig k350 2.0 coffee brewing system to K500 and K550, there are many models to choose here.
- Varieties: The coffee machines come with many flavors to sample so you can get your favorite and buy it later.
- Carafes: You also get the K-cup to use as well as the carafes to take coffee in when there is a larger amount of people.
- Reservoir: With an 80 oz water reservoir, your coffee machine just got a huge upgrade. Not only do you have a longer lifetime, but you can also make coffee in larger amounts.
- Anti-drip: With a drip tray in place, you do not have to worry about having coffee stains all over your counter top when you make coffee.
- Touchscreen: With options available in just a touch, your coffee making method just got simpler.
- Scanner: The scanner will know if you are planning on brewing a K-cup or a carafe just by the weight and placement of it.
- Touch-screen: With the options to brew already there for you, you do not have to waste time to find the right settings. Your coffee making methods got simpler with just the touch of a button. There is also the option of changing the color scheme of the LCD that comes with the touch screen. You can change the color and replicate it to the LED in the water reservoir, hence lighting it up in the color that you like.
- Design: Looking futuristic with its sleek design and chrome plates, it is sleeker and smaller than the previous models but can brew a lot more at the same time.
- Scanner: The slot will see what kind of pot or cup is placed on the coffee maker. Needing to put them in specific tabs, it realizes when there is a pot or a carafe and makes the amount of coffee accordingly.
- Longer battery life: The battery life and the longevity of the machine itself have been improved with this model.
- Comes with Keurig carafe, 4 K-carafe pods, 6 K-cup pods
- Color touch screen display
- Water filter handle
- Strength control
- Customizable settings
- Night light for water reservoir
- Programmable clock
- Auto brew
- 80 oz water reservoir
- While the Keurig K550 comes with its own type of Starbucks Keurig k cups flavors, the kind of coffee that can be made is quite versatile. Along with the K-cups, you can also put the kind of coffee grounds that you like to ensure that the coffee flavors are up to your needs. With so many different features available, it makes your jobs easier and gives you more options to experiment with too.
- The amount of control that you had on the coffee you are making has reduced. While you can choose the size that you want, you cannot choose the temperature for the coffee as well. The scanner also refused to pour in any other cup or carafe apart from the K-cup, which can cause a bit of a problem if you do not have enough.
Keurig K10 Mini Plus
With a variety of color options, you can never go wrong with this one. The smallest coffee machine in the business, it fits in perfectly with your home or office.
- Smallest coffee machine: Easy to use and easier to place it, you can brew a variety of coffee in this one. It hardly takes up space and is the perfect fit for you if you want to take it while traveling as well.
- Anti-drip: With a removable drip tray, you can easily ensure that you do not leave coffee stains anywhere.
- Two minutes: You can get that perfect cup of coffee in just two minutes with this machine.
- Variety: It comes with many variety packs that will help you get the flavor you need!
- Brew: It can brew your coffee in just under two minutes, which means you can save a lot of time as well.
- Types: You can not only make coffee but also make tea, cocoa, and iced beverages as you wish.
- K-cup variety pack
- Three cup sizes available
- Removable drip tray
- HXWXD – 10.8″x 6.9″x 10.7″
- This Keurig machine also comes with a lot of k cup flavors for you to use. The compact size of the machines makes it easy to use and allows for motion as well. You do not have to fret about it being heavy and bulky. The wide variety of colors is also a big plus.
- While the product is compact, it takes longer than the other machines to make coffee especially if you wish to brew more than one cup at a time. Just spending a few dollars more, you can get a machine with a pre-heater for faster brewing. Some users have also reviewed that the product stops functioning after a few months of use.
Keurig K130 Brewing system
According to the Keurig coffee maker reviews consumer reports, this is one of the preferred types of coffee machines in the market right now. With easy to use options and a sleek design, here are some of its features and benefits.
- Compact: Although not as small as the K10, this coffee machine is also small enough to be able to use in houses as well as for commercial purposes.
- Power: The K130 does not use as much power as the other coffee machines in the business and sticks to a low 700 watts.
- Mug-sensor: This means it will always know when to pour coffee and stop if it cannot detect a mug in place.
- 8-ounce: Can be easily brewed in just under 3 minutes.
- No filters: You do not have to worry about constantly cleaning after the filters to ensure that it does not cause any blockage or other problems.
- Mug-sensor: This is a huge plus for the brand, and it makes sure that you do not waste time cleaning up after it constantly.
- Energy saving: Not only can you conserve electricity with its low power usage; it has an automatic on/off switch as well to make it easier for you.
- One unit: Without any additional parts to it, it is a single unit that can be easily cleaned and maintained in the long run.
- Single-use Water Reservoir
- Mug Sensor
- No filter
- Automatic On/Off Function
- Power: 700 watts
- Black color
- With an easy-to-use unit, you do not have to clean after the wet filters time and again; the maintenance of this machine is what makes it a really good one to use. It also makes coffee in decent time and can be used in offices and homes as well. The power savings mode is also a huge plus.
- The lack of filter means you cannot use coffee grounds and will have to buy the store-bought option. This is extremely expensive and can become a loss for you later on. Moreover, for some the inferior 700watt machine may not be a good idea as the brewing time gets slow as compared to other machines that are powered by a 1400+ motor. Another disadvantage is that it may not fit the large or the regular mug you use at home.
Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Brewing System
One of the most beautiful makers out there, you can get the right brew with this machine. If you are looking for all kinds of benefits rolled into one, this is the one for you.
- Versatile cup sizes: Supporting five cup sizes, you do not have to worry about spillage and more with this coffee maker. Even travel mugs can be filled with ease.
- LCD Screen: The touch screen makes it easy to choose your specifications and customizes them so you can get your coffee in just one touch, every morning.
- Tank: With a large water tank, you do not have to refill it every time before usage.
- Power saving: Automatic on/off switch helps to conserve electricity.
- Customizable: With the ease of options and adjustable temperatures available, you can customize your coffee just the way you want it. If you want to have a different type every day, the option for the same is also readily available.
- Filter: With a charcoal filter, you do not have to worry about not cleaning it every day. It cleans itself out so you can get a fresh brew on a daily basis.
- Silent: One of the most silent ones out there, you do not have to worry about waking your family by the sound of you grinding fresh coffee grounds in the morning. Works silently and flawlessly.
- 80 oz water reservoir
- LCD touch screen
- Removable drip tray
- Five cup sizes settings
- Blue backlight
- Digital clock
- 12 K-cup portion pack
- Charcoal water filter
- My K-cup reusable coffee filter
- It is very easy to maintain the coffee maker and get freshly brewed Keurig coffee every day. With its silent mechanism, you can use rest assured about the flavor of your coffee. The water tank also ensures that you do not have to refill constantly to enjoy your brew.
- With the switch at the side of the coffee maker, it can get annoying to keep looking for It all the time. The price is also quite high for the coffee maker so it can be a turn-off for those who wish to buy one.
With so many different machines in the business, you need to know which coffee maker suits you the best. Look out for your needs and take the one that fulfills it perfectly. With the Keurig coffee-makers, you are bound to find the right one!