One coffee machine to rule them all!
One of the best things in life is that fresh cup of coffee that you have in the morning. Not only does it wake you right up, you feel refreshed and happy instantly. Having a good pot of coffee every morning is something that most people are habitual of. Many prefer to brew it right in the comfort of your home while the rest decide to get their caffeine fix from their favorite café or shop every morning.
One of the most common things in practice nowadays is to go for instant coffee because of the lack of time in the morning to brew yourself a fresh cup. However, the commercialization of coffee machines is slowly taking care of this. More and more people are looking forward to buying a coffee machine that will allow them to brew the exact kind of coffee they like.
With coffee machines becoming popular items to buy, one of the best product you can look at is the Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine. It is sleek; it is modern, and it has so many features that you won’t know how to use them all!
When it comes to a good coffee machine, Breville machines are usually one of the first to be considered. So, here is a review that will help you understand the nitty-gritty of the product and if it is worth a buy or not. This Breville bes920xl review contains all the specs, features and benefits of the product to help you make an informed decision!
When you are buying a coffee machine, the first thing you need to do is look if the features that come with the product is worth the money you pay for the product. In this case, you will be satisfied because the Breville bes920xl comes with many great features:
- Dual steel boilers and double Italian pumps are the best way to ensure that you can steam and extract your espresso simultaneously and to perfection.
- Water hardness test strip that tells you how drinkable the water is!
- An LCD display that shows you the brew temperature.
- It has a shot clock and timer.
- An alert that tells you when to descale and an LCD assist to help you with the descale procedure.
- Over Pressure Valve that helps to limit extraction pressure.
- PID control is available to get the right water temperature.
- Programmable temperatures and pressures to get the perfect blend.
- Autostart settings
- Top-fill 2.5L water tank for easy access
- Razor dozing tool
With so many features that come with the product, it is hardly surprising that it is one of the best dual coffee machines in the market. However, before you make up your mind, here are some of the benefits that come with using the Breville bes920xl.
Some of the advantages that come with having the right kind of coffee machine are that not only do you understand the art of blending coffee, but you can quickly start making different types of beverages to suit your mood.
- When it comes to making the perfect Espresso, two of the major things you should keep in mind is the kind of water temperature you have assigned as it needs to boil correctly and of course the pressure that is applied to the beans.
- With controllers for temperature as well as an over pressure valve to control the same, you can make sure that the coffee does not get too bitter and brew it exactly the way you like it.
- The dual boiler system makes it easy for you to boil the espresso shot while getting steam on demand too.
- Programmable temperature and pressure make it easy for you experiment with the coffee beans for different drinks and brew that perfect pot of coffee.
- You don’t have to worry about the machine heating up in the morning because with the auto start feature; you can set it to pre-heat at a particular time and brew your coffee in a jiffy. You save so much extra time this way!
- The overhead water tank is an easy way to check the amount of water left in the tank and to keep it filled at all times.
- The descaling function makes it easier for you to clean the machine.
Material – Stainless Steel
Dimensions – 16.2x15x15 inches
Item weight – 30 pounds
Warranty – Limited 2 years warranty
- The Breville bes920xl is a slightly upgraded version of the easier 900xl, and while you can descale at home, it comes with almost all the functions and the trustworthiness of the 900xl.
- It looks great, and it does not host bacteria, rust and more because of the stainless steel exterior and interior.
- While it looks complicated, making coffee in this is relatively easy.
- Splendid features, well worth the money you pay for it.
- Very consistent brew.
- The product is quite heavy for a coffee machine.
- Uses a lot of power every day.
- The look is great, but the components are not of the best quality so you might end up spending for maintenance.
As this Breville bes920xl review, we can see that the product comes with some amazing features which almost justifies the price for it. While the warranty is a little sketchy it has been known to last so of you are considering this product, you should go for it!