Your coffee machine starter pack!
One of the most popular beverages in the world is coffee. With so many different properties in it, everyone has a cup of coffee to help them get through the day. Coffee is available in different types and brews to help people choose the one that they like the most. With coffee becoming a market on its own, cafes and coffee shops serve coffee to many a customer every morning as they trundle to work.
With coffee machines becoming popular in the market, more and more people are looking towards making it a permanent fixture in their homes to have fresh coffee whenever they want to. Just like there are different types of coffee in the market, the coffee machines are also vast and varied in nature.
If you are planning to venture into the world of brewing your coffee, starting off with a simple machine is the best way to learn proportions and brews. So here is a great machine that you can start off with – Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer, Stainless Steel.
In this Bonavita coffee maker Review you can find out all you need to know about its features, advantages, disadvantages and more!
- Optimal pre- infusion mode
- One touch coffee maker
- Auto shut off properties
- 1500-watt water heater
- Flat-bottomed filter basket
- Large showerhead
- Can be descaled
- Stainless steel lined thermal carafe
As part of the Bonavita 8 cup coffee maker Review, you can see that the features that are mentioned above are minimal but extremely functional. With the right approach to your needs, the Bonavita bv1900 shows that you do not need a lot of fancy features to do the job consistently and well. Made from purely coffee brewing uses, check out the benefits of the product in this Bonavita bv1900 Review.
- There are no fancy buttons and levers to pull to get your coffee to start brewing. A simple button is enough to set the wheels in motion and for that perfect cup of coffee to come out.
- The Bonavita bv1900 is also a part of the Certified Home Brewers’ Program.
- Thanks to the 1500-watt heater, the water that is used during the brewing process are kept at an optimal temperature throughout to ensure that you do not have to worry about the flavor being lost.
- The pre-infusion mode makes sure that the coffee beans are wet before the brewing process begins to get more flavor from them.
- The filter basket and the showerhead make it easy for you to get a uniform extraction.
- The stainless steel ensures that you do not have to worry about rust and bacteria collecting on the product.
- Auto-shut off makes sure that the machine shuts off after forty minutes.
When it comes to a Bonavita 8 cup review, you need to see that there are two versions of the machine that you might enjoy. While the BV1900 is a great machine, the BV1800 comes a close second.
With few improvements to the design, here are the differences between the same.
- While the Bonavita bv1800 Review shows you that the water heater is a 1400 watt, the BV1900 is a hundred watts more.
- The auto shut-off and keep warm function in the BV1900 is a little longer than the two hours in the BV1800.
- The carafe in the BV1800 is glass as compared to the stainless steel alternative in the BV1900.
- The showerhead in the BV1900 is larger, making it easier to get a uniform extraction.
- The brewing capacity in both the machines are the same as shown in the Bonavita 1800 Review.
- Can be used multiple times in a day without having to worry about long brew processes
- Saves you a lot of time thanks to the quick brew and one button features.
- Easy to clean machine and carafe, making it easy to maintain.
- Lasts for a long time to fulfill all your coffee needs.
- Water heater options make for an excellent Keep Warm function.
- The carafe is great for keeping the coffee warm but if you are looking for anything warmer you might be disappointed.
- The components wear off very quickly which might mean constant replacement and costly replacement for you.
As this Bonavita bv1900 Review concludes, you can see that the product has some definite benefits to it, but before you buy the product, it is necessary to ensure that you get a warranty for the same or you might be in for some massive replacement charges. However, with some great features, it is a machine worth buying.