When it comes to the art of making espresso, very little can beat the power and the goodness of the coffee that comes with the Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine. It looks priceless and certainly feels priceless too, thanks to the number of features, advantages and coffee brews that accompany the hunky, stainless steel body. In this Breville bes870xl, review you can find all that you need to know the product, its product features, the advantages and a lot more that will help you determine whether it suits your needs or not.
Being one of the sleekest looking Espresso Machines in the business, its steep price is accompanied by a significant number of features that it offers. From being a great product that can be used by beginner and experienced espresso makers alike, you can brew that perfect pot of espresso with ease and find it easy to clean and maintain the machine as well.
Here are some of the features you need to keep an eye out of in the Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine.
- Integrated Conical Burr Grinder: The burr grinder works great in extraction as much coffee as possible from the beans be maximizing the surface that they are ground on. The hopper used is also great to remove, clean and store the coffee beans within the machine.
- Grinding cradle: It comes with a cradle and a portafilter, when this is attached or pushed into the machine, the espresso is directly deposited in this, and the grinder recognizes how much is required and stops once the amount needed is dispensed.
- Pressure gauge: It keeps a check on the amount of weight that is used for espresso extraction.
- Cleaning Light: Lights up to indicate that the machine is in need of a cleaning cycle.
- Auto Purge Function: It understands the amount of water that is required for the optimal espresso extraction and automatically adjusts the same.
- Drip tray: Can be removed and is conditioned for both wet as well as dry spills.
- 54mm tamper: It is used for expert tamping control and is removable and comes with a magnetized storage.
- Filters: Comes with two filters, single and double walled that you can use depending on your expertise on making espresso. Double walled filters are for beginners while single-walled filters are for those who are skilled in the form of espresso making.
- Filter button: Indicate the filter you are using for making the coffee and the machine will dispense the ground coffee accordingly.
- Grind size dials: This helps you define the amount of grind you require for your coffee beans and ranges from coarse to fine.
- Grind amount dials: You can adjust some beans to be ground and dispensed with this.
- Thermocoil heating system: Stainless steel water coil that helps to control the water temperature.
- Water tank: With a capacity of 67 fl. Oz, the tank is top filled and comes with a replaceable water filter.
As you can see, the number of features in this Breville bes870xl barista express review an indicator of the amount of things you can do with this espresso machine. The advantages that come with so many features are also multi-fold.
With espresso being notoriously difficult when it comes to its freshness, you need to make sure that the espresso you grind is in small quantities so that you do not need to have a stale espresso to make your coffee later on. However, one of the best advantages and Breville espresso bes870xl review is that it is extremely fast in grinding the beans thanks to the burr grinder which mean you do not have to choose convenience over fresh coffee ever again.
Easy to use and Replace filters
With easily replaceable filters, you can get them cleaned and replaced from time to time to ensure that you have the freshest coffee grind possible at all times.
Easy to clean
Coming in a stainless body, it can be cleaned easily, and it has some detachable parts which play a huge part in your convenience. Also, the stainless steel body hardly needs any maintenance. The clean me light indicates when the machine needs to be cleaned as well so you will not miss out on the support ever.
The machine has a pre-brew function which makes sure that the water is equally distributed and a flat shower head helps with the same.
Swivel action steamer
This is functional 360 degrees making it easy for you to make lattes and more.
It has a cup warmer on top of the machine.
It comes with no-slip feet, so it doesn’t slide anytime.
There are few problems that need to be mentioned in this Breville Barista Express bes870xl review.
The price of the Breville Barista Express bes870xl is quite steep so unless you are looking for so many fancy features, you might not be comfortable spending so much.
Hard to understand
While it built with the customer in mind, it can be a little hard for you to get the hand of it in the beginning. However, once you learned the basics, it is a piece of cake!
At the end of this Breville bes870xl review, you can see that the features and the advantages outweigh the disadvantages that come with the machine so if you are looking to have a great espresso machine to add to your kitchen, this is an excellent choice to go for.