Not all good things have a huge price tag associated with them, and some inexpensive machines work better than the most expensive ones, and when it comes to Best Inexpensive Espresso Machine, De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker tops the list. Various machines could come at a lesser price, but none can provide an array of features and performance like this one.
- Patented dual function filter holder
- Convenient pods for ground coffee
- Revolving Jet Frother
- Prepares Cappuccino as well as Latte
- Two separate thermostats that control steam pressure and water separately
- Self-priming operation
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Boiler made of high-grade stainless steel
- Compact machine: This Espresso Coffee Maker is very compact and can be placed anywhere in the kitchen without the machine occupying too much space. The kitchen is always one of the more congested places, and though you still need to have as many gadgets in your kitchen as possible, you still need to be less messy, and this machine ensures that no additional space is used.
- Makes a Variety of Beverages: It’s not only because of its price tag but also because of the variety of beverages you can make using this machine. It can make espressos for you as well as a latte, and if you are willing to experiment, even more, making an iced cappuccino too will not pose many troubles.
- Easy to clean: This machine is tiny and very easy to clean. When making a choice for the Best Espresso Makers under 300 dollar range, this easy cleaning factor is what makes this machine a strong contender for the top spot. All you need to do this let the water do its job and let it flow through the machine. This machine is also dishwasher ready which is a relief.
- Heats Easily: These Automatic Espresso Machines are easy to use, and this is the biggest advantage of using these machines. You can rest assured that your milk will get heated within seconds, and your coffee will be ready within minutes when you have this coffee machine in your house. The two thermostats also help you control the temperature.
- Water Reservoir: These Easy to Use Espresso Machines have a big water reservoir that is enough to make 6-8 coffee cups for you in a go. The machine also has a water level indicator to keep you aware of the water level in the reservoir at all times. Moreover refilling the water reservoir is easy and thus, you don’t have to worry about the refills all the time.
- Frothing Wand: Frothing wand is one of the most fundamental elements of a coffee machine especially if you are one of those who cannot compromise with the crème of their coffee. This machine has a good frothing wand that ensures that your coffee is rich in crème every time and froth creation is not an issue with these Best Espresso Machines.
- Input power required is 1100 Watts
- Boiler is made of stainless steel
- Has a 15 bar pump pressure to work
- Comes with a cup warmer
- The product dimensions are 7.5*9.5*11.2 inches
- Has a weight of 6.7 pounds
- The product has shipping weight of 8.4 pounds
- Durability: This coffee maker comes with a long range of products from De’Longhi, and the brand is known for its quality products. Every element of the machine is made to stand the test of time from the boiler that is made of stainless steel to the Frother, which too is made of stainless steel. This machine is certain to serve you for years.
- Price: Most espresso coffee makers command a bigger price tag than this machine but none performs better than this one, and this is the biggest advantage of De’Longhi. This machine will not only make the best espresso for you, but it will do it at the least possible price.
- Design: This coffee maker is as tiny as it can get and thus installing it in your kitchen is a joy. Not only will this machine hold least possible space, but it is also lightweight which means you can change its assembly position at your will.
- Ground basket: The only disadvantage of using this coffee maker for your home is that when the coffee is ready, you don’t get a clean ground basket rather you get a soupy mess. Though this problem persists with many espresso makers, this is not a good sight to look at.
For the price you invest in this coffee making machine, what you get is admirable. This is the best espresso machine under 100 that will make the finest espresso for you and also in a delightfully less time. This is a value for money product, and thus if you are not one of those who wants nothing but the best-looking coffee machine for your kitchen, this machine will work well for you.